Click Here to Shop:

Become A Consultant

Wanna be a model?

MODEL WANTED:
I am looking for virtual makeover model! Anyone can qualify!
Go to my virtual makeover site and try it out. Save your photo, and email it to me at sbeyler@marykay.com. If you win, your photo will be on my web page for everyone to see!

February 1st I will announce the winner!

(for terms click here)

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Terms for Virtual Model Entry

Contestants must be 18 years or older. Pictures must be uploaded only by the contestant. You may not enter a photo for anyone but yourself. One entry per person. Winner of the contest agrees to have their photo featured on www.bemybeautyconsultant.blogspot.com for any amount of given time. Contestant winner gives photo rights to owner of the blog which may not be revoked. Contestant winner subject to fame! :)

No comments: