Click Here to Shop:

Become A Consultant

Wanna be a model?

MODEL WANTED:
I am looking for virtual makeover model! Anyone can qualify!
Go to my virtual makeover site and try it out. Save your photo, and email it to me at sbeyler@marykay.com. If you win, your photo will be on my web page for everyone to see!

February 1st I will announce the winner!

(for terms click here)

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Foundation 10% off!

10 % off until November 3, 2008
Do you want smooth looking, even skin tone?


Foundation is an important step to taking care of your face. It evens out your skin tone, giving a smooth beautiful appearance. It also helps protect your skin from environmental damage.



Having a beauty consultant to match your skin tone with the right foundation is not only important, but a luxury! And it's FREE!



I will be more than happy to meet with you and get the right color.



Once you try Mary Kay Foundation you will be hooked! Others will notice your beautiful skin. Trust me!

No comments: