Click Here to Shop:

Become A Consultant

Wanna be a model?

MODEL WANTED:
I am looking for virtual makeover model! Anyone can qualify!
Go to my virtual makeover site and try it out. Save your photo, and email it to me at sbeyler@marykay.com. If you win, your photo will be on my web page for everyone to see!

February 1st I will announce the winner!

(for terms click here)

Monday, January 12, 2009

Great Deal!

Until January 21, check out this great promotion!!

Order $75 worth of product and pay only *$40!!!

Shop now at www.marykay.com/sbeyler

Shop online in the comfort of your own home! Pay online, and have it shipped to your door!


And even better... pick your favorite item, sell 6 or more to your friends, and receive that product free!!

So what are you waiting for, go SHOP!!

* Tax and shipping fee's will be added to your order.

No comments: